11 ReasonsMac Means Business.
For more information on why Mac is best for your business, take a deployment consultation and unlock 15% off your first purchase of Mac with Apple M1 chip.
See reason #1.
It's that powerful. Supercharged by the Apple M1 chip, MacBook Air is up to 3.5x faster than before.1 Multitask across projects, analyze spreadsheets while you videoconference and crush even the most performance-heavy tasks.
Our loooooooooooooooooongest battery life.
With jaw-dropping battery life – up to 18 hours – MacBook Air delievers the power to work where, how and for as long as you want.2
Mac costs less in
the long run.
With fewer support tickets, less software needed and higher residual value, the savings add up. Compared to a PC, a single Mac could save you $1065 over three years.3
Excel. Zoom. Slack. And so much more.
All the business apps you need run beautifully on Mac. And thanks to the Apple M1 chip, popular iPhone and iPad apps for work can now run on Mac too.
Mac feels just like the Apple devices employees know and love — and they all work together seamlessly. Copy and paste across devices. Extend your screen. And pick up calls anywhere.
Get Started with Mac for Your Business and CDW
CDW has the expertise and resources to help you bring Apple products to your company.
CDW can introduce you to new financing models and help you implement complete lifecycle management through leasing and buyback to reduce total cost.
CDW can educate your business on how to support Apple products with existing deployment and training programs geared towards employees as well as IT.
CDW can help your company understand how to set up Apple devices with management tools that automate, simplify and streamline deployment.
Need help simplifying your collaboration solution? Contact us to get started.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, as well as prodcition 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-based MacBook Air systems, all coonfigured with 16GB RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with prerelease Final Cut Pro 10.5 using a 55-second clip with 4K Apple ProRes RAW media, at 4096x2160 resolution and 59.94 frames per frame, transscoded to Apple ProRes 422. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Air.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 202 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip ad 8-core GPU, configured with 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Apple TV app movie playblack test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080 content with display brighteness set of 8 clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
- Based on data from companies interviews. Companies should use their own estimate within the framework provided in the Forrester study to understand their own cost savings.
- Based on internal Apple data and Boston Consulting Group's Most Innovative Companies 2021 (https://www.bcg.com/en-us/publications/2021/most-innovative-companies-overview).
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title available is subject to change.