A successful strategy consists of a roadmap, data and device policies, mobile security, and application and network integration.
MOBILE MANAGEMENT: with our Gartner Magic Quadrant partners, we offer the best in mobile management:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Enable complete management of mobile devices for both organization-issued devices and BYOD environments. The simplest approach to secure BYOD management, MDM capabilities include security policies and profiles, remote locking and wiping, and centralized visibility at all times.
- Manage traditional BES and multi-OS platforms, secure and manage customers/guest network access via Active Sync, and centralize email management.
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
Securely distribute and manage internal, public, and/or purchased apps for organizational use. Either CDW or your administrators use mobile application management to track new applications coming into the enterprise, determine the popularity of applications, and identify possible rogue applications. Policies can define what apps employees can access and block apps that pose security risks. In addition, administrators can monitor user adoption of mobile enterprise applications they have built and published.
Mobile Content Management (MCM)
Ensure corporate information is protected while providing employees with a simple way to access up-to-date documents anytime, anywhere from their mobile devices with encryption in transit and on devices. Cloud file sharing is also available to enable document or file folder sharing through an encrypted cloud source behind your firewall ensuring content never downloaded to a device.
From device policies to MDM to end-user support, CDW has your BYOD needs covered. Contact your account manager today and find out how CDW can help you put an end-to-end BYOD management solution in place, including:
- Mobile Device Policy Development and Management
- Integrated Security Solutions including MDM
- Remote MDM Administrative Support
- End-User Live Help Desk available up to 24/7
- End-User Self-Service Support via the Mobility Management Portal