- 10ft/3m DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link adapter cable connects DVI display/projector/monitor | 1920x1200/1080p at 60Hz | HDCP 1.3 | EDID pass-through
- Passive DisplayPort to DVI cable converter supports DP++ sources incl. workstations/desktop computers (AMD/Nvidia)/laptops/docks
- Integrated video adapter prevents signal loss and provides flexible install
- Non-latching DP connector | Supports DVI screw locking cord | Male/Male DP to DVI cable
- Driverless | Windows/Ubuntu/macOS
The DP2DVIMM10 DisplayPort to DVI (M-M) Video Converter Cable lets you connect a DVI capable display to a DisplayPort video card/source using a single cable. The cable provides a connection distance of 10ft and features a male DVI connector and a male DisplayPort connector.
The DisplayPort/DVI video converter cable supports high bandwidth video transmissions, easily delivering monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p - allowing you to take full advantage of your DVI capable display, while using a cutting edge DisplayPort video source.
DP2DVIMM10 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.