- Extend and distribute a VGA signal and the accompanying audio to eight remote displays over Cat5 cable
- Works with StarTech.com STUTPEALR receiver box or the STUTPRXWLA wall-plate receiver
- Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 250 ft. (75m) 1440 x 900 at 500 ft. (150m) 1024 x 768 at 950 ft. (300m)
- VGA over CAT5 / VGA video extender / VGA CAT5 repeater / VGA over CAT6
- CAT5 VGA extender
- Works with existing CAT5 infrastructure
- Works for digital signage applications with VGA displays
Extend and distribute a VGA signal and the accompanying audio to eight remote displays over Cat5 cable. The ST128UTPEA VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 with Audio simplifies the implementation of digital signage solutions by allowing a single VGA source and corresponding audio to be broadcast to multiple displays at up to 300m (950ft) away over standard Cat 5 or better UTP cabling. Consisting of the transmitter unit only, this product requires a single receiver unit per remote display that you are connecting. The VGA extender offers the option of using the STUTPEALR receiver unit or the STUTPRXWLA wall-plate receiver. For even more versatility, you also have the option to expand the amount of remote displays in your setup by adding the STUTPEA4X VGA & Audio over Cat 5 Line Splitter to your setup multiplying the number of potential displays by four - allowing your VGA and accompanying audio signal to be broadcast to up to a total 32 displays.