- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network through your computer’s USB-C port
- USB C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with full Gb bandwidth support over USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
- USB powered USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Compact cableless design for portability
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible USB C Network Adapter
- USB Type C to Ethernet Adapter is the ideal accessory for MacBook Pro or Dell XPS or other USBC laptop
- Native driver support for latest versions of Windows / MacOS / Linux / Chrome OS
This USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter lets you connect easily to a wired Ethernet network, with full Gigabit bandwidth support, through the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop, tablet or desktop computer.
Powerful Gigabit network connections
The USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port with Gigabit support, by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gb/s). You can access very large files over the network at Gigabit speeds. Support for features such as jumbo frames, VLAN tagging and Wake-on-LAN (WOL), provides versatile Gigabit network performance for business or home office use.
Native driver support makes installation easy
Get up and running quickly. Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support for the latest versions of Windows, macOS, Linux, and Chrome OS, providing easy setup.
Designed for portability
Compact, lightweight and with a cableless design, this portable USB Gigabit network adapter is the ideal accessory for your MacBook Pro, Dell XPS or other USB-C enabled laptop or desktop computer. It’s powered directly from the USB port, making it easy to connect when you’re on the go.
The US1GC30DB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.