- Scale your 10/100 Mbps Ethernet network up to 1.5km over single-pair wire such as RJ11 phone lines
- Long reach Ethernet extension connects a remote location cost-effectively while maintaining high transfer rates
- LAN network extender with ESD & surge protection
- Compact desktop design with wall-mount support
- Easy plug and play set-up
- Supports auto-MDIX Auto-Negotiation full-duplex operation and VLAN tagging
Extend your 10/100Mbps network by up to 1km over Ethernet or RJ11 phone lines. The 110VDSLEXT VDSL Ethernet extender kit lets you span a 10/100 network over extremely long distances (up to 1km) while still maintaining high-speed network connectivity, allowing you to run the connection over standard RJ45 cabling, existing RJ11 phone lines, or any other set of single pair wires. The VDSL (VDSL2) kit is simple to install and provides an out-of-the-box solution as both the Ethernet-VDSL extender and receiver units are included. A perfect solution for a broad range of applications including connecting isolated user stations within the same building or between separate buildings, or overcoming infrastructure obstacles and distances (e.g. older stone/concrete architecture) where new wiring or wireless may be impossible. The VDSL Ethernet LAN Extender kit helps to eliminate expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference.