- 16ft (5m) Active High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet supports 4K video (3840x2160p 30Hz | 4096x2160p 24Hz)/Full HD(1920x1080p 120Hz)/8Ch Audio (5.1/7.1/Dolby TrueHD) | Supports HDMI 1.4b
- Long Micro HDMI to HDMI adapter cable w/ built-in bus powered video amplifier
- Slim 36AWG wire/gold-plated connectors/Al-Mylar foil w/braid | Male/Male
- Converter cord to connect Micro HDMI Type-D device to standard HDMI TV/monitor/display | Samsung/Apple TV
- StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
The HDADMM5MA Active HDMI® to Micro HDMI cable features a built-in active signal booster that provides a connection distance of up to 15 feet (5m) between your HDMI Micro-equipped smartphone, tablet or other portable device and an HDMI-capable TV or display, with no signal loss.
This durable, lightweight cable features thinner HDMI wire construction - approximately half the thickness of a regular 5m cable, which allows for a more flexible installation with minimal clutter. Plus, the cable features built-in amplifier circuitry which actively boosts the HDMI signal with no external power required.
The active booster circuit and thin wire construction design of this cable makes it perfect for any mobile user, from people on the move with hectic schedules to anyone wanting to connect from the comfort of their couch. The cable is portable enough that it fits nicely inside your laptop bag, ensuring you always have the right cable to connect your mobile device to an HDMI display, and is slim enough that it provides a convenient connection to your TV without the hassle of bulky cables getting in your way – and all without the need of an external power source.
This 5 meter Active HDMI cable is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty.
Please Note: This cable features unidirectional architecture which requires that is installed in a specific direction. Please refer to the "Display" label on the HDMI connector which plugs into your display, in order to ensure that the device and the Micro HDMI source are connected properly.