- DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link adapter connects DVI display/projector/monito- r|1920x1200/1080p 60Hz|EDID/DDC
- DP to DVI adapter dongle supports Apple Cinema Display HD
- Driverless|Windows/Ubuntu- /macOS
- Active video converter supports any DP/DP++ source using standard DP connector incl workstations/desktops (AMD/Nvidia)/laptops/doc- ks
- DisplayPort to DVI adapter w/ Latching DP connector|Supports DVI screw locking cable|5.7" (15cm) attached cable
Know your gear
The DP2DVIS DisplayPort to DVI Active Single Link adapter lets you connect your DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI-D monitor, projector or display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Unlike passive adapters, this DP to DVI converter offers an active conversion for use with any DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity). Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for converting DisplayPort output for compatibility with existing DVI monitors, televisions or projectors.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.