- Extend a single DVI video signal up to 150ft over Cat5 cabling
- Compatible with DVI enabled video source devices such as desktop computers and media centers and DVI monitors
- Supports reolsutions up to 1600x1200
- DVI over CAT5/DVI video extender/DVI over cat5 extender/DVI to Cat5 extender
- Uses standard Category 5 UTP cable for economical and reliable data transmission
- Supports DVI-D interface
- All-in-one solution with both the transmitter and receiver included
Extend a single DVI video signal up to 150ft over Cat5 cabling. The ST121UTPDVI DVI Video Extender over Cat 5 UTP lets you extend a DVI Digital (DVI-D) video signal over Category 5 (or better) cable at distances of up to 150-feet (45-meters) from the video source to the intended display, without sacrificing video quality. This cost-effective video extender is simple to use and offers a compact form factor, helping to save valuable work space. With support for resolutions up to 1600x1200, this DVI extender can be easily integrated using existing Ethernet infrastructure wiring, and offers a completely hardware-based solution with no software or drivers required - perfect for any small scale point-to-point digital signage application that requires high quality DVI video.