Quick tech specs
- HDMI Video Capture Device records up to 4K 30Hz; 2ch 16bit PCM audio; 32KHz/44.1KHz/48KHz sample rate; H.264/H.265 software encoding (MPEG4/MJPEG/YUY2)
- Record security feeds/training videos with 3rd party software; Live stream for education/presentations on RTSP/RTMP platforms
- HDCP 1.4 does not capture encrypted content
- UVC; Auto driver install; Bus powered; Supports DirectShow/QuickTime
- Windows/macOS/Ubuntu; Includes USB-A and USB-C Cables; Works with OBS/xSplit/VLC/Teams/Zoom
Know your gear
This USB to HDMI video capture device enables HDMI A/V recording, at up to 4K 30Hz, to a USB-C or USB-A enabled computer.