- High Density Fiber Cassette for use with Tripp Lite's N484-00U and N484-01U chassis
- 100/120Gb to 10Gb Breakout Cassette with (x12) LC connections to a 24-Fiber MTP/MPO connection (Male w/Pins)
- 24-Fiber MTP port designed for 100GBASE-SR10 CFP CXP Parallel Optics connectivity
- Simple installation with no tools required
- Factory terminated connectors reduce the time and labor
- Heavy-duty steel housing
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's N484-1M24-LC12 is a High Density 100/120Gb to 10Gb Breakout Cassette with (x12) LC connections to a 24-Fiber, OM4, MTP/MPO connection. For use with Tripp Lite's N484-00U and N484-01U chassis, you can connect up to 4 cassettes per N484-01U, or 1 per N484-00U. Supports 100/120GbE, internally using OM4 fiber optic cable, with an extremely low insertion loss of 0.35db that is well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25db. Effectively trunks 24-fibers between IDF's and MDF's with a single 24-Fiber MTP/MPO cable, breaking out to (x12) LC Duplex fiber connections. Guaranteed compatibility when used with recommended Tripp Lite cabling. Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite's N820-, N821-, and N846-Series cables. Installation is simple, with the cassette being easily installed or removed using screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel; no tools required. Furthermore, each cassette features factory terminated connectors that reduce the time and labor required of field connector terminations. Cassette housing made with heavy duty, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel.