- Factory-terminated copper trunk assembly combines 6 certified Cat6a cables to save time/ space and money
- Ideal for data centers and other areas where quick installation and consistent network connection are important
- Male and female RJ45 connectors
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standards
- 23 AWG solid conductor wire w/ CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Cat 6a Patch Cable/ Cat6a Patch Cable/ network cable/ ethernet cable/ cat 6 cable/ RJ-45 (F) to RJ-45 (M)
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Designed for easy patching in switches and patch panels, this 4.57 m (15-ft.) assembly is constructed using 23 AWG solid conductor wire with a blue CMR-rated PVC jacket. Black mesh tubing keeps the cable neat, and 18-inch breakout legs are labeled on the ends for quick identification. System components meet or exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance. Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations too.