- 10' (3M) Premium PVC 50/125 micron duplex multimode fiber patch cable LC/ST
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Premium PVC 50/125 micron multimode patch cables
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ LC to ST Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 3-meter (10ft) multimode duplex fiber optic LC/ST patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on one end, and ST connectors on the other. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in fiber and Fiber Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks.