- 6 ft. IEEE-1394 hi-speed Firewire cable with 9-pin male to 4-pin male connectors supports data transmission rates up to 800Mbps (9pin/4pin M/M)
- Most commonly used to connect a PC device to a PC device
- Connects Firewire 800 devices to legacy 1394a ports
- Twice the Speed of Original FireWire with Data Transfers to 800Mbps
- Backward compatible with original FireWire systems and devices
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's IEEE-1394b, or FireWire 800 cables, are the latest in FireWire technology, with data transfer speeds up to 800Mbps, twice the speed of original FireWire. The 9-pin to 4-pin FireWire 800 - FireWire cable (also known as a "bilingual" cable) will connect a 4-pin FireWire (1394a) device to a 9-pin FireWire 800 (1394b) port on a computer (FireWire 800 devices can achieve FireWire 800 speeds only when connected to a FireWire 800 port). These cables are 100% compatible with Apple FireWire, Sony iLink, and all other IEEE-1394b peripherals.