- Cat5e KVM Extender Kit utilizes Cat5 cabling to extend your computers Keyboard Monitor and Mouse control up to 100 meters (330 ft.) away
- Manage a PS/2 or USB computer/KVM switch from a remote location
- Can control the computer or KVM switch via both Local and Remote Consoles
- The remote connection is made using standard Cat5e cable
- Display mode of 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Console Extender/ USB to VGA KVM Console Extender/ KVM Extender CAT5
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's B013-330 Cat5e KVM Extender Kit utilizes Cat5 cabling to extend your computer's Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse control up to 100 meters (330 ft.) away. The Cat5 KVM Extender Set comprises two units - the Transmitter (Local Unit) and the Receiver (Remote Unit). The Transmitter Unit contains local console ports, allowing the user to have both a local and remote console. The Receiver Unit contains Gain and Equalization knobs that allow the user to manually adjust the video parameters of the remote console. Users can easily optimize the video screen output via these mechanical knobs.