- 10/100 Multimode Media Converter connects 10BaseT/100BaseT UTP Ethernet to 100BaseFX Fiber Ethernet
- Convert UTP Ethernet to Fiber
- Supports Multimode 50/125 cable up to 2KM or 62.5/125 cable up to 550M
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X
- 2 Power Choices AC-DC Adapter or USB
- Ethernet Media Converter/ Fiber Converter/ UTP to Fiber
- Tripp Lite 2-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's N784-001-ST, 10/100 Multimode Media Converter, is an economical way to extend the distance (up to 2Km) of network nodes by converting Cat5/6 UTP cables to Fiber Optic. The Media Converter features automatic MDI/MDI-X configuration, and the UTP port senses the network speed automatically as well. Dip switches allow half or full duplex operation on the fiber port. Power supplied by either AC-DC adapter, or USB connection (switch selectable).