Quick tech specs
- 10/100 Multimode Media Converter connects 10BaseT/100BaseT UTP Ethernet to 100BaseFX Fiber Ethernet
- Supports Multimode 50/125 cable up to 2KM or 62.5/125 cable up to 550M
- 2 Power Choices AC-DC Adapter or USB
- Tripp Lite 2-year Warranty
- Convert UTP Ethernet to Fiber
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Ethernet Media Converter/ Fiber Converter/ UTP to Fiber
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's N784-001-ST, 10/100 Multimode Media Converter, is an economical way to extend the distance (up to 2Km) of network nodes by converting Cat5/6 UTP cables to Fiber Optic. The Media Converter features automatic MDI/MDI-X configuration, and the UTP port senses the network speed automatically as well. Dip switches allow half or full duplex operation on the fiber port. Power supplied by either AC-DC adapter, or USB connection (switch selectable).
Tripp Lite Fiber Optic 10/100BastT to 100BaseFX-ST Multimode Media Converte is rated4.67 out of5 by3.
Rated 5 out of 5 byDoug from Great ProductBought this to replace another brand that quit working. Simple plug in and back up and running immediately.Only improvement would be slots on the back or tabs on side so that it could be wall mounted.
Date published: 2020-06-04T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byAndrew Allen from I would buy this product againUsing it for IP Camera System
Date published: 2019-02-14T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byPillai from Good cusotmer supportI had issues with my first device and the customer service personnel was kind enough to send me a new one free of cost.
Date published: 2018-12-23T00:00:00-05:00