- USB 2.0 90 degree extension cable is used to modify the cable connecting to a PC or peripheral from straight-out to 90 degrees
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil feature twisted 28/24 AWG data lines
- 24k gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts
- 24 gauge power wires
- Molded connectors with built-in strain relief ensure that the cable lasts
- USB cable/ USB extension cable/ USB 2.0 cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's USB 2.0 90 degree extension cable is used to modify the cable connecting to a PC or peripheral from straight-out to 90 degrees. This conversion is invaluable when available space does not permit a straight-out USB cable. This handy USB cable features molded strain relief, double shielding, 24k gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity and error-free data transmission. It is constructed of the highest quality wire allowed by the USB specification and consists of 24 AWG power wires to maximize the full potential of USB.