- Premium high-speed cabling designed for Cat6 premise (in-wall) applications; Blue 1000ft
- Ideal for data centers where local code allows CMR-rated PVC jackets and 10GBase-T communication is essential
- Rated for 10Gbps communications
- High-quality 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire,UnShielded
- Flame-retardant unshielded CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Cat6 bulk cable/ Cat6 gigabit cable/ Cat6 PVC Cable/ Cat6 solid core cable/ Solid Core bulk cable/ unshielded cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The N223-01K-BL Cat6a 10G Bulk Solid-Core PVC Cable is premium high-speed cabling designed for Cat6a premise applications where local code allows CMR-rated PVC jackets, such as data centers where 10GBase-T communication is essential. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this blue cable ensures peak performance through your LAN (local area network).Manufactured from 23 AWG copper wire, the four-pair solid UTP N223-01K-BL delivers speeds up to 10 Gbps. Protected by a flame-retardant unshielded CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable features tight twists, extra internal airspace, an internal separator between pairs and a thick outer jacket. ANEXT and near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum, making the N223-01K-BL ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet applications.The N223-01K-BL meets most current industry standards, including RoHS, IEEE 802.3, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 and ISO/IEC 11801.