- 10 ft SCSI Ultra2/160/U320 LVD Cable connects two SCSI III (fast and wide) or SCSI II devices together
- Short length cable for Server to i.e. Tape Loader Storage
- Supports all SCSI transfer rates through 320Mbps
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generations
- Premium double-shielded cable
- Meets the most current SCSI specifications for high-speed devices
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Moving your network into the next phase of SCSI solutions? Look no further than Tripp Lite's brand of SCSI U320/U160 cables. Supports all legacy transfer rates including Ultra 320 . Multi-platform SCSI III external peripheral cable, offset VHDCI68M/HD68M. This 3.05 m (10-ft.) cable is designed to connect two SCSI III (fast and wide) or SCSI II devices together. Manufactured using double shielded 34 twisted pair high impedance cable. Constructed with low-capacitance, impedance matched, 28 AWG, stranded, tinned copper cable with insulated in polypropylene.