- High Density Fiber Cassette for use with the N484-00U and N484-01U chassis
- 10GbE Pass-Through Cassette with (x12) LC Duplex connections
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ae(10GbE) and ANSI T11.2(Fibre Channel) requirements
- Factory terminated connectors reduce the time and labor
- Simple installation with no tools required
- Heavy-duty steel housing
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's N484-12LC is a High Density 10Gb Pass-through Cassette with (x12) LC Duplex connections. Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite's N484-00U and N484-01U chassis'; up to 4 cassettes per N484-01U, or 1 per N484-00U. Each duplex LC connection is rated for 10GbE, with an extremely low max insertion loss of 0.35db, well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25db. Installation is simple, with the cassette being easily installed or removed using screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel; no tools required. Furthermore, each cassette features factory terminated connectors that reduce the time and labor required of field connector terminations. Cassette housing is manufactured with heavy duty, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel.