- Allows a high-resolution connection between a VGA-enabled computer/monitor up to 15ft apart w/ no ghosting
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 including 1080p
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity
- Foil and braid shielding blocks hazardous EMI/RFI line noise
- Made from mini-coaxial (RGB) and paired video wire
- VGA Cable/ VGA Video Cable/ VGA Monitor Cable/ HD15 Cable/ HD15 (M/M)/ VGA Coax Monitor Cable/ RGB Coaxial
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 4.57 m (15-ft.) SVGA/VGA monitor replacement cable is the gold standard in video cables. The mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction delivers superior signal quality. Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both high density DB15 male connectors are molded and have integral strain relief to ensure they last a long time.