- Extend a 1080p @ 24Hz HDMI signal up to 150 ft from source
- When extending a 1080p @ 24Hz signal <75 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring such as P568-100-HD
- Supports DTS-HD Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio
- Built-in HDMI cable features a latching connector for a more secure connection
- Home Theater HDMI v1.3 Active Extender Cable/ video extender/ audio extender/ HDMI signal extender/ AV signal extender/ HDMI signal booster
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B123-001 HDMI Signal Extender increases the distance a 1080p @ 24Hz (or 1920 x 1200) signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). It supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p @ 24Hz, at a maximum distance of 150 ft. from the source. Use P568-Series HDMI cables in most applications. When extending a 1080p @ 24Hz (or 1920 x 1200) signal more than 75 ft., use cable made with 24Awg wiring, such as the P568-100-HD. (Lengths over 100 ft. are available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) 24Awg HDMI cable is also needed when extending a 3D signal more than 50 ft.. A 3D signal can be extended up to 125 ft. using 24Awg HDMI cable. Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B123-001, and then connect the built-in cable to the monitor. The built-in HDMI cable features a latching connector for a more secure connection. Software or drivers are not required. HDCP compliant. Compatible with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.