- Mirror the output from a VGA source to 2 VGA displays
- HD15 Male splits to 2 HD15 Female to provide simultaneous VGA/UXGA signals of the same image on 2 monitors
- Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200
- Molded/double-shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- VGA Video Splitter/ VGA Splitter Cable/ VGA Splitter Dual Monitor/VGA Y Splitter/ HD15 Splitter Cable/ VGA splitter adapter/HD-15 splitter/ VGA display splitter/ VGA Monitor Splitter Cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 0.31 m (1-ft.) SXGA/UXGA Monitor "Y" Splitter cable provides an inexpensive alternative for splitting the video signal from your PC's VGA port to 2 High-Resolution monitors that use standard 15-pin plugs. 75-ohm coax conductors used for RGBHV signals allow for use with monitors with up to 1600 x 1200 resolutions. Perfect for laptops to display on a separate, larger monitor. Use for short distance applications only. For applications that require longer distances and highest resolution, see Tripp Lite B114-002-R, powered 2-Port Splitter or B114-004-R a 4-Port Splitter.