- Mirror the output from a VGA source to 2 VGA displays
- HD15 Male splits to 2 HD15 Female to provide simultaneous VGA/XVGA signals of the same image on 2 monitors
- Supports resolutions up to 800x600
- Molded/double-shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- VGA Video Splitter/ VGA Splitter Cable/ VGA Splitter Dual Monitor/VGA Y Splitter/ HD15 Splitter Cable/ VGA splitter adapter/ VGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable/HD-15 splitter/ VGA display splitter
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 0.31 m (1-ft.) VGA/XVGA Monitor "Y" Splitter cable provides an inexpensive alternative for splitting the video signal from your PCs VGA port to two monitors (up to 800 x 600) that use standard 15-pin plugs. Perfect for laptops to display on a separate, larger monitor. Use for short distance applications only. For higher resolution monitors, use P516-001-HR. For applications that require longer distances and highest resolution, see Tripp Lite B114-002-R, powered 2-Port Splitter, or, B114-004-R, powered 4-Port Splitter.