- 3-ft. (1M) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/LC patch cable manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Most commonly used in LAN applications where links are 10 feet or less
- Premium 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber patch cable
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ ST to LC
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 1-meter multimode duplex fiber optic ST/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC to ST connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.