- Split and extend Dual DVI signals from a computer to two sets of Dual Displays
- 1920x1200 (60Hz) resolution up to 150ft
- Up to 4 displays per channel when using repeaters
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Compatible with all operating systems
- TAA Compliant/ DVI over CAT5 extender/ DVI video extender/ DVI to Cat5 extender/ DVI over Cat6 extender/ DVI to Cat6 extender/ display extender/ DVI 1.0 compliant/ HDCP compatible
Tripp Lite's B140-002-DD takes in two PC DVI source video signals, and splits each to two remote monitors. Passive, non-powered Receivers allow distances up to 15 m (50-ft.) @ 1920x1200 resolution, or 30.5 m (100-ft.) @ 1024x768 resolution, over solid conductor Cat6 cable. Active, powered Receivers extend the distance to 46 m (150-ft.) @ 1920x1200, and 61 m (200-ft.) @ 1024x768(receivers purchased separately). Additional monitors can be daisy-chained(up to 3) on each channel, allowing four monitors per channel, by using Tripp Lite B140-110 Repeater/Extender. Tripp Lite recommends Cat6 Solid Conductor patch cables for Digital Extenders(DVI/HDMI). Tripp Lite N202-series patch cables are designed specifically for these types of devices...pre-terminated, Solid Conductor Cat6 patch cables up to 61 m (200-ft.) For international use, the B110-INT power supply can be purchased separately; it features plugs for the UK, Europe, and Australia.