- Works with Tripp Lite’s B126-Series receivers to split a single HDMI signal into 2 separate signals each on a single Cat5e/6 cable to a device up to 150ft away
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- HDMI Cat5 extender/ HDMI Cat6 extender/ HDMI over Cat 5 extender/ HDMI over Cat 6 extender/ HDMI Extender over Cat6/ HDMI extender over Cat5/ HDMI Video/Audio Extender
Tripp Lite's B126-002 splits an HDMI signal into 2, and allows you to locate monitors over long distances using a single Cat5e/6 cable. When used with an active remote unit, a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 200ft.; or, a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 150ft. When used with a passive remote unit, a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 100ft.; or, a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 50ft. It supports both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio, as well as HDCP protected content.