- Splits a single VGA video signal to 2 monitors or projectors
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz to be transmitted up to 210ft from the source
- The splitter can be located up to 25ft from the connected computer and up to 185ft from the connected monitors
- Quick/easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium,etc.
- VGA video splitter/ 2 port VGA splitter/ 2 port VGA video splitter/ Wall mount splitter/ Computer video splitter/ 350MHz
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 2-Port VGA/SVGA Video Splitter provides bandwidth support at 350MHZ, allowing simultaneous display of video on 2 monitors. In addition, a built-in booster allows a video signal (up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz) to be transmitted up to 64 m (210-ft.) from the source. Two standard HD15 female ports are used to connect the monitors, while the a third HD15 male port is used to connect the CPU. The splitter can be located up to 7.62 m (25-ft.) from the connected computer, and up to 56.3 m (185-ft.) from the connected monitors. The number of connected monitors can be expanded by cascading up to 3 levels of B114-002-R splitters together.