- Small Form Factor Pluggable passive copper cables are a high performance connectivity solution supporting 10Gbps Ethernet and Fibre Channel applications
- Equivalent to Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1-5M
- Fully compliant to MSA SFF-8431 specification
- Low Cost alternative to Fiber Optic w/ low power consumption
- 100ohm Twinaxial cable/ Diecast metal shells/ pull-to-release latching
- Twinaxial cable/ SFP+ (M) SFP+ (M)/ SFP+ cable/ hot-pluggable/ 10Gbps Cable/ 30AWG
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP+) passive copper cables are a high performance connectivity solution supporting 10Gbps Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications. Constructed with 24AWG to 30AWG (depending on length), 100ohm Twinaxial cable, Tripp Lite cables exceed the specs on most OEM cables, at a fraction of the cost. SFP+ cables were developed as cost effective, low power alternatives to fiber optic cables, in high speed interconnect applications, such as network storage and enterprise networking.