- 6-ft. multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated/ OFNR (riser rated)
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ ST to ST
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.