- 100' (30M) 10Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM3 LSZH Fiber Patch Cable LC/LC
- Designed for 10-Gig Ethernet applications...OM3 Rated
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Max 10Gb distance of 300 meters @850nm
- Low-Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / LC to LC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite introduces its OM3 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cables for use with 10Gb Ethernet applications. These 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cables provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of singlemode cabling at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LANs, SANs and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.