- 10' (3M) 10Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM3 LSZH Fiber Patch Cable with Push/Pull Tab Connectors LC/LC
- Push/Pull tab connectors offer maximum accessibility in high density installations
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Max 10Gb distance of 300 meters @850nm
- Low-Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / LC to LC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's N820-03M-T is a Premium OM3 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cable, for use with 10GbE applications. This 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cable provides nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Singlemode cable, at a much reduced cost. Each LC/LC connector features a push/pull tab, providing maximum accessibility in high density installations; install or remove the cable with one hand without needing additional tools. LOMMF cable allows 10GbE serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers. A slim, uniboot design provides space savings, while premium-grade ceramic ferrules are designed for 10GbE and faster applications. Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber. Sturdy plastic housing for long lasting durability.