- 4-Port 1U Rack-Mount USB/PS2 KVM Switch w/ On-Screen Display Controls 4 computers via a single VGA monitor and USB or PS/2 keyboard/mouse
- On-Screen Display menu for intuitive operation and easy control
- Control up to 244 computers by daisychaining up to 15 additional B042-Series KVM switches
- P780-Series USB/PS2 combo KVM cables (purchased separately) allow you to connect USB or PS/2 computers
- Rack Mount KVM Switch/ Rack Mount Console/ 4 Port KVM Switch
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's NetController 4-Port, 1U rackmount KVM Switch is an affordable, highly-flexible enterprise class KVM Switch, which allows the user to connect either USB or PS/2 keyboards and mice. In addition, P780-Series USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits allow you to connect either USB or PS/2 computers, without the need to purchase separate cables or adapters. Control up to 4 directly connected computers, or expand the number of connected computers to up to 244 by daisychaining up to 15 additional B042-Series KVM switches. Switch between connected computers via the On-Screen Display (OSD), pushbuttons, or keyboard hotkey commands. Other features include: password protection, auto-scanning, auto-logout, firmware upgrade and video support up to 2048 x 1536 (QXGA). Mounts easily in a standard 19" rack/cabinet and includes all necessary mounting hardware. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.