- Designed for secure/high density server and networking applications in IT environments
- Ships fully assembled and has roll in place pre-installed casters
- Front/rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Toolless accessory mounting trays include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable manager
- 3000 lb stationary/ 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Server Rack/ Storage Rack/ Floor Standing Rack/ rack cabinet
- 5-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Lightweight modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining enclosures in rows for standard data center baying applications. SmartRack enclosures hold up to 1360 kgs (3000 lbs.) and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow that exceeds servers manufacturer requirements. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle data center configurations.