- 50 ft High Speed HDMI Easy Pull Monitor Cable with Connectors makes running long length video cables a snap
- The pull-apart design allows the cable to be run through conduit or other tight areas that a HDMI connector wouldn't fit through
- Superior-molded cables with foil and braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Bandwidth up to 18 Gbps
- Supports High Definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1080p
- HDMI cable/ HDMI male to male cable/ HDMI M/M
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 15.24 m (50-ft.) Standard Speed HDMI Easy Pull All-in-One Monitor Cable makes running long length video cables a snap. The pull-apart design allows the cable to be run through conduit or other tight areas that a HDMI connector wouldn't fit through. Diameter of the circular DIN end is only 7/8". Circular Easy Pull connector is threaded to ensure maximum security once the cable is reattached. Supports iPad2 Video Mirroring when used with Apple Digital AV Adapter. HDMI assures that the best audio/video signal is always sent from the source (HDTV signal, Blu-Ray Player) to the display (Projection Television, LCD, Plasma, etc.). It does this by allowing uncompressed video and multi-channel audio data to be input to the display device through a single cable. An HDMI connection allows input at high rates of speed, up to 10.2 Gbps. In most applications, a signal booster (B122-000-60) will need to be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display.