- Connect a computer w/ a DisplayPort connection to a DVI monitor
- Supports DVI-D single-link computer video resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Passive adapter and requires that the connected computer has a Dual Mode DP++ (DisplayPort ++) port
- Plug and play convenience
- DisplayPort to DVI Adapter/ DisplayPort to DVI converter/ DP to DVI adapter/ DP to DVI cable adapter/ DisplayPort (m) to DVI/ DisplayPort to DVI-D converter
- Tripp Lite 3-Year Warranty
Tripp Lite's P134-000 DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Converter allows you to connect a computer with a DisplayPort connection to a DVI monitor. Digital Video DisplayPort signals are passed through with support for DVI-D single-link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p. Fully molded ends ensure long life enjoyment. The P134-000 is a passive adapter and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) port, which allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through. Check the documentation for your DisplayPort source for compatibility.