- Connects a DVI-I port on a computer to a monitor w/ a VGA connector
- Compatible w/ Flat-Panel Displays/ Digital CRT Displays/ Projectors and more
- Superior molded cables w/ foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Supports analog signals only
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- 6-ft DVI to VGA Cable/ 6' DVI Male to HD15 Male/ 6ft DVI to VGA video cable/ HD-15 (VGA) (M) to DVI-A (M)/ RGB Coax cable/ molded DVI cable/ DVI 2 VGA Monitor Cable/ M/M
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 6-ft. (1.83 m) DVI to VGA cable allows PC users with a DVI-I port to connect to monitors with a VGA connector or PC users with a VGA port to connect to monitors with a DVI-I connector. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the DVI and HD15 connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.