- Actively converts a DVI-D digital signal for use with an analog VGA monitor
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 or HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports VGA cables up to 100 ft.
- Includes a Micro USB port for applications where power is needed
- Plug & play no software or drivers required
- DVI to VGA Adapter / DVI to VGA converter cable / DVI to VGA cable / DVI to VGA active adapter / DVI-D to VGA / DVI to VGA cable adapter
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warra
Tripp Lite's P120-06N-ACT, Active DVI-D to VGA converter / adapter, allows you to utilize VGA display devices, such as monitors and projectors, when only a DVI-D Digital computer video port is available. No software or drivers are required...simply plug and play. For low-powered motherboard based DVI-D ports, a USB port and cable are provided to supply additional power to the adapter. Built in DVI cable pigtail negates the need for an additional DVI cable. Supports VGA cable distances up to 30.5 m (100-ft.)