- Augmented Cat6/ CAT6a Unshielded (UTP) Snagless Patch Cable Aqua
- 10Gbps Over Copper
- 100% FLUKE® tested and certified
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant and ETL/UL Verified
- PoE rated to four times the standard
- Cat 6a Patch Cable/ Cat6a Patch Cable/ Shielded Patch Cable/ Gigabit Patch Cable/ RJ45 Patch Cable/ network cable/ ethernet cable/ RJ45 M/M/ cat 6 cable/ rj-45 cable/ snagless cable/ 24AWG
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite introduces its 10Gig Cat6a Augmented Aqua Patch cables. Cat6a is the next generation of UTP Ethernet, allowing 10Gbps over 4-pair copper, up to 100 meters. The aqua blue color signifies that it is part of the 10Gig cabling family, along with our Aqua 10Gig Fiber Patch Cables. Each Cat6a cable is individually tested and certified on Fluke test equipment, and the test results are available upon request. Snag-free strain relief boot provides the most secure and accurate connections.