- Cable Runway Corner Bracket Kit for 12 in. and 18 in. Straight Ladder Runway Provides structural support and creates a radius for connecting an L- T- or X-shaped intersection in your custom-designed cable runway
- Securely connects cable management ladders outside an enclosure or open frame rack
- Allows you more flexibility in routing custom cable management schemes
- Fits solid and tubular steel runway measuring 1.5 x 0.375 in. (38 x 9.5 mm)
- 5-year Tripp Lite Warranty
This exclusive SmartRack Cable Runway Corner Bracket kit creates a secure connection point between two intersecting sections of cable ladder in your server room or data center. This allows you to create a radius for L-, T- or X-shaped intersections of cable runway and shape the direction of cabling to your liking. The corner support adds a radius that further strengthens and supports the runway, allowing for more voluminous and comprehensive runs. Mounting and installation hardware is included. The corner clamp plates are easy to install and fit solid and tubular steel runway measuring 1.5 x 0.375 inches (38 x 9.5 millimeters). The SRLCRNSPPT is designed for Tripp Lite's SRCABLELADDER, SRCABLELADDER18 and other compatible 12-inch (305-millimeter) and 18-inch (457-millimeter) straight ladder sections.