- Multi-Function Cable Tester w/ Wire Tracker and Tone Generator kit for tracking cable locating a short or breakage in a non-powered cable and mapping RJ45 wire
- Essential for cable installers or anyone in the telecom or LAN environments
- Perform wire mapping on RJ45 cables detecting shorts and open wires
- Find RJ11 RJ45 or BNC cable among group of cables
- Find short/breakage in non-powered wires
- LED flashlight/ Network tester kit/ Headphones Included
- 2-year Tripp Lite Warranty
The T012-001-K Multi-Function Cable Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to track cable, find a short or breakage in non-powered wires, and perform wire mapping on RJ45 cables, detecting shorts and open wires. Powered by included 9-volt batteries in the main tester and remote probe unit, the T012-001-K can find an RJ11, RJ45 or BNC cable nestled within a group of cables. The probe unit's LED flashlight is handy for working in dark areas. Included headphones help you work in noisy environments. An adjustable volume button lets you fine-tune the tone generator.