- PoE+-compliant 24-port patch panel manage/organize Cat5e data/power cable connections in a high-density network
- Ideal for managing Cat5e cable patching in high-density IT environments
- Power over Ethernet patch panel prevents spark-gap erosion that can affect transmission
- 24 RJ45 and 110 ports numbered/labeled for immediate cable identification
- Effortly mounts to a 1U space in an EIA-standard 19in rack
- Rackmount Patch-Panel/ Rack-Mount Patch Panel
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's Cat5e wall-mount PoE patch panel guarantees compatibility with all networks, including PoE+. Specifically designed for use in PoE+ applications, the N052-P12protects against spark-gap erosion that degrades the plug and jack contacts over time and can impact data and/or power transmission capabilities. Each panel comes with 110/Krone-type termination, while meeting and exceeding EIA/TIA TSB-40 Cat5e connecting hardware specifications. Color coded for both EIA/TIA 568A & 568B installations. 24 ports ensure a wide range of plug-n-play options. The clear numbering on both the front and back of each panel gives you a quick and easy way to identify cable runs and the high density 19in panel design will save you valuable space in on the rack.