- Allows you to terminate Cat6 & Cat5e wall jacks without the use of a punchdown tool
- Keystone design fits most wallplates
- Cat6 & Cat5e Rated
- Use in standard keystone wallplates/ patch panels or surface mount boxes
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases (TAA Compliant)
- modular insert/ RJ-45 Keystone Jack/ white 1-port Toolless Cat6/5e Keystone Jack/ Cat 6 Keystone jack/ Cat 5 Keystone Jack
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lites N238-001-WH-TF allows you to terminate Cat6 & Cat5e wall jacks without the use of a punchdown tool. Simply lace the conductors into the stuffer cap, press onto the 110 connector, and lock in place. Use in either Cat6 or Cat5e installations. Use in standard keystone wallplates, patch panels, or surface mount boxes.