- Cat6 UTP patch cord connects critical components,such as servers,switches,routers,computers and hubs,in Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Cat6 UTP patch cord rated for highspeed 1 Gbps communications
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Snagless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
- Cat6 UTP cable/ patch cord/ ethernet cable/ network cable/ cat6 cable/ gigabit ethernet cable/ ethernet cord
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
This Cat6 UTP patch cord is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
The RJ45 connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation.
This Cat6 UTP patch cable features a black PVC jacket. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable