- Provide precise DC power from an AC source with this compact DC power supply
- Efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC
- Its high power density makes it ideal for a range of applications such as 125-watt transmitters/ VHF/UHF ham radios/ commercial/land-mobile radios/ low-power linear amplifiers/ test bench equipment/ point-of-sale displays and aquariums
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Power Adapter/ AC to DC Converter
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models.