- Connect a DisplayPort-enabled computer or laptop to a display with this DP cable
- Supports both Digital Video/Audio signals
- Ideal for digital signage video presentations classrooms and other applications that display high resolution video and audio
- Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz including 1080p and supports HDCP
- Small footprint compared to VGA or DVI
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
DisplayPort is a new digital display interface standard put forth by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). It defines a digital audio/video interconnect intended to be used between computer and display monitors, or computers and home theater systems. Similar to HDMI, in that it supports both Digital Video/Audio signals, DisplayPort is geared more toward the computer market, where HDMI dominates the Home Theater market. Tripp Lite's DisplayPort cables support a maximum bandwidth of 10.8Gbps as well as DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection), HDCP, and Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160, including 1080p.