- Connects a DVI-I dual-link monitor TV or projector to the DVI-I output port on a computer/laptop
- Compatible with flat-panel displays/digital CRT monitors and projectors
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 2560x1600 including 1080p
- High-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
- dvi I dual link connector/ dvi connector/ digital analog cable/ DVI-I Dual Link Cable/ 6' DVI-I Cable/ 6 feet Male to Male DVI-I Cable/ DVI to DVI cable/ DVI-I to DVI-I cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) DVI-I Dual Link Digital/Analog monitor cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. In addition, DVI-I transmits both digital and analog video signals, allowing this cable to be converted for use with a VGA monitor using a Tripp Lite P126-000 adapter. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Supports DVI Dual Link video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, and high speed data transmission rates up to 9.9Gbps. Both DVI-I connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability. PC and Mac compatible. Meets DVI DDWG standards.