- Extend a DVI-D Dual Link signal up to 150 ft from the source
- Supports a maximum video resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
- When extending a 2560 x 1600 video signal more than 75 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring such as P560-Series DVI Dual-Link cables
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP and DDC compatible
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA)
- video extender/ video signal extender/ video signal repeater
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's Dual Link DVI Extender increases the length of your DVI cables beyond the recommended 5-meter distance limitation. Ideal for use with Tripp Lite 50ft and 100ft DVI cables. Works with Single or Dual Link DVI cables. Just plug the longer DVI cable into the video source, and the B120-000 into the other end (requires nearby power outlet). Attach a short DVI cable from the adapter to the monitor. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200, and is HDCP compliant.