- High-speed 4K HDMI cable connect laptop or tablet to an HDTV/monitor/projector for 4K video with 4:4:4 color
- Deliver UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K)at 60 Hz
- HDMI plugs maintain constant A/V signal without accidental disconnections
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR-compatible televisions
- 3m. length allows flexibility in placing devices and avoiding cable clutter
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
This Tripp Lite 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0a standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
Having a cable come loose accidentally can cause A/V signal loss right as the running back scrambles for the end zone or your avatar is surrounded by zombies. These specially designed HDMI connectors firmly grip the HDMI ports on your equipment to help prevent accidental disconnection and signal disruption. With greater port retention than typical HDMI connectors, the gripping connectors resist vibrations that can loosen connections over time. This is especially helpful for ensuring components stay attached in difficult-to-access installations.
High-quality materials ensure outstanding performance throughout the cable's lifetime. Contacts and connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion. Double shielding reduces line noise (EMI/RFI) that can disrupt signals traveling through the HDMI cord.