- Works w/ Tripp Lite’s B126-Series transmitters/receivers to extend HDMI signal via Cat5e/6 cable to multiple monitors/TVs in a chain
- Works in tandem w/ B126-002/ B126-004 transmitter
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p(60Hz) and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Works w/ all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- HDMI Cat5 extender/ HDMI Cat6 extender/ HDMI over Cat 5 extender/ HDMI over Cat 6 extender/ HDMI Extender over Cat6/ HDMI extender over Cat5/ HDMI Video/Audio Extender
The B126-1A0 is a receiver unit that is used with the B126-002 and B126-004 transmitter units. It extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) It features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).